Cloud Computing is transforming business and technology. It is changing the way applications are developed and delivered. But it comes with its unique set of challenges.
K-Source is helping its customers accelerate the adoption of cloud computing thus delivering faster ROI and maximizing investments.
K-Source enables customers to successfully migrate their existing applications or develop new ones on leading cloud computing platforms.
Our practice covers all aspects of designing, building and sustaining cloud-based applications, including PaaS and SaaS for customers for public, private or hybrid clouds.
Our Cloud Computing services include:
- Assess security requirements, existing infrastructure & applications and product architecture
- Develop business case, Cloud evaluation (public, private or hybrid) and road map for transition
- Define architecture that is secure, scalable, robust and optimized
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Build once and deploy anywhere design
- Cloud and on-premise application integration
- Migrate existing applications to cloud
- Develop new applications for cloud
- Standardized development and deployment processes
- Data Migration
The K-Source team is expert in migrating and developing applications for the different type of public and private clouds.
- Amazon AWS - Amazon EC2, S3, SQS, SimpleDB and RDS
- Platform as a Service - Google App Engine (GAE), Force.com (Salesforce), Windows Azure (Microsoft), Heroku (RubyOnRails)
- VMware and SpringSource Cloud Application Platform (vFabric and Code2Cloud)
- Other public and private systems like Eucalyptus and RightScale